Monday, December 24, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Old Peabody is an Icelandic dog!

A quick note to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy, healthy new year.


To everyone who has so kindly decided to support Peabody up on his soapbox, following these infrequent posts, thank you

Many of you are bloggers who contribute tremendously to the hobby and I both admire and appreciate what you do for the community.

Blogger or enthusiastic Gamer, I hope Santa has some hobby goodness in his bag for you this year. Failing that, I hope you score big at your FLGS Boxing Day sale....

A Big Year

2012 has been a good year for Peabody; less blogging but more modelling and much more gaming with good friends was accomplished.

I feel lucky to have learned from some fantastic talents out here in the world of blog as well as on my favourite forums. To those fine folks at The Guild, at The Society of Gentlemen Gamers and at The Trumpeter Tabletop Gaming Society; my sincere thanks for helping to make this a banner year for hobby fun.

Stay Tuned

Peabody will be back shortly with more Summer Soviets, more rambling and more wargaming goodness.

3 comments:

  1. Holiday greetings to you too, Peabody! I enjoy your blog a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas mate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas buddy and have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete